Pretium saepe pariatur ornare cillum repudiandae inceptos iaculis cumque vulputate sequi neque quos exercitation aliquip interdum, veniam? Aute error, elit!
MR imaging of the body is performed to evaluate:
- organs of the chest and abdomen—including the heart, liver, biliary tract, kidneys, spleen, bowel, pancreasand adrenal glands.
- pelvic organs including the reproductive organs in the male (prostate and testicles) and the female (uterus, cervix and ovaries).
- blood vessels (MR Angiography).
Physicians use the MR examination to help diagnose or monitor treatment for conditions such as:
- tumors of the chest, abdomen or pelvis.
- certain types of heart problems.
- blockages, enlargements or anatomical variants of blood vessels, including the aorta, renal arteries, and arteries in the legs.
- diseases of the liver, such as cirrhosis and tumors, and that of other abdominal organs, including the bile ducts, gallbladder, and pancreatic ducts.
- diseases of the small intestine, colon, rectum and anus.
- cysts and solid tumors in the kidneys and other parts of the urinary tract.
- tumors and other abnormalities of the reproductive organs (e.g., uterus, ovaries, testicles, prostate).
- causes of pelvic pain in women, such as fibroids, endometriosis and adenomyosis.
- suspected uterine congenital abnormalities in women undergoing evaluation for infertility.
- breast cancer and implants.
- fetal assessment in pregnant women.