Prof. Felix O. Erondu is a practicing medical Imaging Consultant, entrepreneur, astute administrator, philanthropist researcher and accomplished University don.
He graduated from the prestigious College of Medicine, University of Nigeria in 1992 (Majoring in Radiography and Radiological Sciences).
He earned a Master of Science degree in Medical Imaging in 1996 and Doctor of Philosophy degree in Medical Physics (2001).
Prof Erondu also holds a Master of Health Administration ( MHA) from Walden University, USA and a professional Diploma in Radiography ( DIR), of the Nigerian Institute of Radiography.
He started his lecturing career at the University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus and currently holds a Professorial Chair at the Gregory University Uturu, with over extensive scientific peer-reviewed publications and 4 textbooks.
He was the Chairman, Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria and Chairman of Think Tank Radiography (TTR) And also a member governing council of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) Nnewi.
He is a member of many professional bodies including
1. Association of Radiographers of Nigeria, Medical Imaging Society of Nigeria,
2. Association of Educators in Imaging and Radiological sciences (AEIRS, USA),
3. Health Care Professions Council ( HCPC), United Kingdom)
4. African Organization for Research and Training in Cancer ( AORTIC)
5. Board member Association of Medical Ultrasound Practitioners of Nigeria ( AMUPN),
6. Board member Breast Without Spot Initiative
7. Member, Nigerian Institute of Physics ( NIP)
8. Fellow, The Institute of Management Consultants
He is the President/ CEO of Image Diagnostics Inc and affiliate companies.
Prof Erondu is a devout christian,
and believer in the Lord Jesus Christ.